Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dream

Last night I had a dream. I dreamed that it was the last day of school. I went to Megan's house for some reason.While I was at Megan's house a man told us to get our friends to go to Disney Land.I chose Matthew, Ben, Zach and Parker. I do not know who Megan chose. We went into a huge black van. Inside it was kinda like a bus. Matthew sat with Ben and Parker sat with Zach. I sat alone which I thought was unfair since I invited theme. One of Megan's friends went to me and stretched her legs on me. We finally went to a break point and we went in a house. It most have Ben a house Megan knew because her grandparents called on the house phone and told all of us to come back to her house. We went to her house and there was two ugly and fat grandparents (If Megan is reading this by any chance don't take this in any affence sense it is a dream). They told us to do a ton of chores. Then her grandparents said that her mom didn't want her any more sense you were to hard to handle. While she was saying that and I was listening Mathew, Ben, Parker and Zach went into the van and left without me. Just before Megan could cry the phone rang so Megan's grand father answered it. It was Megan's mom and she said she want her child right now so apparently Megan's grandparents lied. She picked us up and started to catch up with the rest of the people. We finally caught up and we went in the place they were staying. I thought Matthew would be surprise to see me but he said he wasn't. I tried to go up on the roof were every one else was but Matthew wouldn't let me. Then they left without me again. I had to go to Disney Land with Megan's mom. We finally were there so we ate dinner there. We got an Allen school tray, peas which I hate and Potato casserole and why we went here--chocolate and strawberry milk. We rested and then went home.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This dream narrative has an incredible amount of detail. Good work.

    I'm disappointed I didn't get invited in your dream! I love to go places with you!

    ReplyDelete