Friday, August 6, 2010

It was bedtime, 9:00 at the time. Mom gave me 10-15 hot wheel cars because she knows I like them. The cars were mainly dark colors. There might have been an orange one. Then I curled up in a little ball and went to sleep. When I woke up I saw a troll like zombie. They were orange. They had no eyes, and the had black holes surrounding them. They appeared from nowhere. I ran from my room which was the dining room at the time. I ran downstairs into the basement because mom might be down there. I saw another set of stairs across the sinkhole so I ran up the stairs and I appeared in front of the first set. I ran down it but I was surrounded. I hit myself as hard as I can on the stairs. I woke up.

I think Mom represented the Lord and the cars were the Lord's disciples. The zombies were the devil and when you run from it you get lost. Maybe I should stand up for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment